Monday, May 7, 2007

lincoln's ducks

i hear that jenna was great on the today show. as soon as i get a link to the clip, i will post it here. she said my story made it on her website in time for the show. maybe someone will feel sorry for us and want to pay for our next cycle and our adoption! or not.

in the mean time, lincoln finally got to meet his ducks, face to face, in the yard.
they are defective ducks.
they think lincoln is their momma, and they were scared of water.
i'll try to get a picture posted of lincoln with his pet ducks following him around.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'll let you borrow my dogs. They will get rid of the defectivness!

I love your blog. It is nice to be able to be kept updated without having to bother you all the time. You know we are sending all our prayers to you guys in your quest for a child.

BekkiBoo aka tubelessstl said...

FYI.. your link to jenna's blog is not working.

Man, I wish I knew french!

can't wait to see a picture of the duckies and the puppy.